|Hair Concern||Repair & Rescue|
|Hair Type||Any Hair Type|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Third Party Manufacturing||No|
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body presents Henna with 8 Conditioning Shampoo which gives your hair silky look because of its 2 in 1 formula and infusion of Henna, Amla and Neem extracts sourced from natural ingredients and combines the best of Ayurveda which makes sure that it reduces hair greying, locks in moisture and makes your tresses strong, long and flaunt worthy.
- Aids in blood circulation
- Increases length and strength
- Prevents free radical damages
- Suitable for all hair types
Key Ingredients: Henna , Neem Powder, Extracts of Amla, Shikakai, Reetha, Brahmi, Bhringaraj, Tulsi and Methi, Coconut Oil, Oilve Oil, Argan Oil, Glycerine and Natural Shampoo Base
How to use:
- Take a generous amount of shampoo in your palms and rub to create a rich lather.
- Apply it on wet hair and massage it into the hair and scalp in downward motion.
- Leave it for 2-3 mins.
- Rinse it with water thoroughly to get soft, shiny and strong hair.
- For best results, you twice a week.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Henna – Henna leaves hair lush & conditioned from within.
- Neem – Neem removes chronic dandruff; cleanse the scalp and conditioning the hair.
- Amla – It stimulates hair growth and improves the quality of hair and its calcium property promotes healthier hair.
- Shikakai – Shikakai fruit is popularly referred to as “fruit for the hair” as it has a naturally mild pH that gently cleanses the hair without stripping it of natural oils and encourages strong hair roots.
- Reetha – Makes hair extremely soft, gorgeous and overall beautiful and ensures that you get healthy hair without an ounce of chemicals on your tresses.
- Brahmi – It reduces dryness, itchiness and flakiness.
- Bhringraj – Bhringraj Oil can be warmed and applied to hair to treat dandruff. It also provides relief from the itchiness and greasiness caused by dandruff.
- Tulsi – Tulsi benefits hair by rejuvenating the hair follicles and strengthening the roots, which in turn curbs hair loss.
- Methi –It has high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil in the shampoo bar conditions hair naturally making it smooth and shiny.
- Olive Oil – The warm sensuous olive essential oil blend compliments the rich fragrance of the infused Ayurveda herbs Great for hair.
- Argan Oil – Argan oil moisturizes your hair and scalp and protects your hair from everyday damage.
- Glycerine – It’s helpful for damaged hair and may condition well enough to stop breakage. It will also appear to grow faster because it’s not breaking off at the ends.
Caution – Some customers may have sensitive skin, so kindly test the shampoo on a small patch of your scalp. As it is a complete natural base conditioning shampoo, it is very safe to use on all hair types. Also, do not wrap your hair in a bun while shampooing to avoid hair breakage.
- Item Code: NH8HCS
- Delivery Time: 2 Days